How to Use Lemon as a Cleaning Product
Cleaning detergents can cause you a fortune and they contain a lot of chemicals that are not good for the environment and for your family. Lemon juice, on the other site, can clean almost everything at your place. These are the most popular uses of lemon in your house. It is much cheaper than all the commercial products, but it works much better. Here are some ideas for you how to use lemon as a cleaning product in your home or office:
- To clean your microwave, cleaners Cubitt Town recommend you take a cup of water and put in some drops of lemon juice. “Cook” the water for 3-4 minutes, until it starts steaming and then leaves it in the microwave for another 5 minutes. After that just wipe clean the walls of the microwave. The steam makes it much easier for cleaning.
- Remove all the tough stains from your cutting board by rubbing in some baking soda and lemon. This will also help you with odours.
- Dab a cotton ball with lemon juice and put it in the fridge for about 3-4 hours. This will absorb all the food odours.
- Put lemon pieces regularly in the garbage disposal, this will freshen it up.
- Make a paste of salt and lemon juice to clean and shine your sink.
- A paste of baking soda and lemon juice will help you polish your chrome faucets. You can use the same paste to shine your aluminum pans. Works every time.
- Use lemons to scrub your hands after cooking onion, garlic or fish. This will remove any odours from your skin.
- Use lemon juice to clean ink stains. Cleaners Cubitt Town just pours some directly on the stain and then launder in cold water. If you add a little lemon juice to your laundry detergent to whiten white clothes.
There is also an extra benefit of using lemon for cleaning – it is eco-friendly and it replaces all the chemical cleaners. This way we help our environment. Do you find our lemon cleaning tips helpful? Feel free to share them!