Eight Easy and Useful Cleaning Tips
The weekend is knocking on the door and we’re sure your plan is not to spend it cleaning your place. So, our experts have made a list of some tips that will help you clean your house faster and easier:
- For an easier and quicker cleaning, make a schedule, listing small tasks and when you will do them. This will help you organize yourself and if you do the cleaning in small areas every day it won’t be as tough as if you do it at once.
- For a better window cleaning, instead of a cloth, cleaners, Crutched-friars use newspapers. Crumple them and dip them in vinegar. Wipe the glass in circles. Then use a new pie of newspaper to dry the window. This works as well on mirrors.
- To remove crayon stains from the walls, put some toothpaste on a sponge and scrub them. First try this on a small inconspicuous area of the wall, so that it doesn’t harm it.
- For cleaning your garbage disposal use small lemon pieces and run them through your sink garbage disposal. This will help you get rid of any strange odours.
- When you start cleaning, make sure you first put your cleaning products in the rooms that you will clean. This way you will save time when you start cleaning because you will not have to go from room to room for products.
- If you have more than one bathrooms you cleaners Crutched Friars advise you to keep cleaning products in every one of them, so that you clean them faster.
- If you have more than two floors to clean, it’s easier to keep vacuum cleaners on every one, so that you don’t have to carry them around every time you clean.
- To disinfect your sponges, put them in the dishwasher every week and dispose of them every few weeks because they can absorb a lot of bacteria that will spread on the next place you use them to clean.
And, if you plans for the weekend don’t include home cleaning, you can always hire our pros to take of it!